Silhouette 2023 will transform how top digital paint artists, roto artists, and compositors tackle both invisible and visible effects work. The prestigious award-winning toolset is the first product in Boris FX history to include powerful machine learning (ML) technology developed by our internal team. Learn more
The new release is available as a standalone application and/or an Adobe/OFX plugin with support for Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro, Autodesk Flame, Blackmagic Resolve & Fusion, and Foundry Nuke. Purchase options include annual/monthly subscriptions, upgrade & support plans, and a perpetual license.
Already a customer? Silhouette 2023 is a free update if you're on an active subscription or upgrade & support plan! Download the update
Spring sale: Get 25% off a single purchase of Silhouette 2023 for a limited time! Discount applies to all available purchase options. Ends Friday, April 28th, at midnight PDT. Buy now
What's New in Silhouette 2023
- Stability Node — Integrated Stable Diffusion models allow digital paint artists to use inpaint, outpaint, or generate images from scratch using text prompts directly inside Silhouette. Endless creative opportunities await.
- Grain Management Nodes — Bring cinematic realism to projects with the DeNoiser ML node (powered by machine learning), Regrain node, and Sapphire UltraGrain node.
- Primatte Node — Quickly tackle blue/green screen chromakeying with Academy Award-nominated tech.
- Expressions — Create complex animations and link parameters, perform math functions, and use variables without the hassle of writing your own code.
- Compositing & VFX Nodes — Now updated with Sapphire 2023.5, Mocha Pro 2023, Particle Illusion 2023, and select Continuum 2023 nodes.
Ben Brownlee guides you through the new features and why you'll want to use them in your current projects.
Elizabeth Postol shows you how to use the Stability Node to majorly speed up tasks like removals and clean plates.
Want to learn more? Check out the full product page and download a free trial.