Mocha Pro 2023 is packed with features that make it easier for artists, compositors, and editors to tackle visual effects tasks with less effort. Simplify your everyday planar motion tracking workflow. Learn more
The new release is available as a plugin with support for Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Flame, Blackmagic Resolve & Fusion, Foundry Nuke, HitFilm, VEGAS Pro, and more. Purchase options include annual/monthly subscriptions, upgrade & support plans, and a perpetual license.
Already a customer? Mocha Pro 2023 is a free update if you're on an active subscription or upgrade & support plan! Download the update
Spring sale: Get 25% off a single purchase of Mocha Pro 2023 for a limited time! Discount applies to all available purchase options. Ends Friday, April 28th, at midnight PDT. Buy now
What's New in Mocha Pro 2023
- Roto faster: Point selection falloff options make organic roto and PowerMesh warp tracking easier to manipulate. Modify the radius and strength of the gradient to fit your needs.
- Streamline difficult shots: Split splines into new layers, break up roto into different snapshots, and merge multiple layers of tracking data into one.
- Remove module: Creates a single layer to get rid of unwanted moving objects on locked or static shots — without needing to track them!
- Insert module: An improved ROI (region of interest) crop makes it easier to work with PowerMesh and Grid warps.
- Streamlined Nuke workflow: Generate track data nodes directly inside Nuke’s node interface without opening the Mocha Pro UI. Choose linked or baked nodes.
Want to learn more? Check out the full product page and download a free trial.